Thanks to the increasing popularity of mixed martial arts, more and more people are starting to appreciate the intricacies of grappling and the ground game.
Even if you don’t have any ambitions of becoming a professional cage fighter, you’ll find that Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) has plenty to offer.
1. It’s great for fitness
2. It teaches you valuable self-defence skills
3. It’s useful for people of all shapes and sizes
4. It builds discipline and confidence
5. It gives you a mental workout too
6. It’s a great way to make new friends